- Each of Bwelani's 5 rooms and 2 self-catering units are individually themed and carefully decorated with a lot of attention to detail.
- Guests enjoy privacy in a peaceful and luxurious ambiance at affordable and competitive rates.
- Crisp white percale linen adorn the beds and beautiful Persian carpets the floors.
- All the rooms are en suite and generously proportioned – some are exceptionally generous in size.
- Standard in each room/unit are: study desk, air conditioning, flat screen LED TVs, satellite TV (DStv) – please view each room's specific in-room amenities list.
- On-site secure parking is available.
- Every room either has a small kitchenette inside the room or have access to a kitchenette.
- Guests enjoy complimentary wifi in the rooms/units as well as the communal areas.
- For guests' pleasure a wide variety of reading material is available throughout the guest house, as well as a DVD library. Ample seating areas both in- and outdoors are available for the guests.
- Swimming pool towels and pool noodles are available, as well as a shower room next to the pool.
- All meals, including packed meals for 'padkos' are available on request.
- Specific dietary requirements, e.g. Halaal, vegetarian, are catered for on prior notice.
"Thank You Susan from Candy and I, our visit was so comfortable and pleasant. Food and services great! We are back in Oregon again, and thinking of you! Dankie!"
"So much attention to comfort for guests! Thank you Susan and staff. Just love Kenya, your gorgeous 4 legged host. Looking forward to my next visit."
"What a wonderful gem in Brooklyn. Incredible setting with amazing owner and staff. So happy I was able to spend some time here with Jaco Geyer, Petrie Terblanche and many San Diego friend-boys. Baie dankie Susan! "
“Great place ! We stayed in the Jozi room, super roomy, decorated with taste and very comfortable. The staff is very friendly, and the owner Susan a great host ! Do not hesitate to book your Pretoria stay at Bwelani.”
Friendly & helpful
“Friendliness and helpfulness of Susan and her staff is commendable. The rooms are beautifully and individually decorated with a personal touch to each. The guest house is nicely located for Loftus and Tukkies(UP)”
“Susan and her staff at Bwelani offer individualized service and warm hospitality. The property is beautiful, homey, and clean. The breakfast was delicious and satisfying. The location is perfect for walking to U of Pretoria. I look forward to my return.”
Exellence in Hospitality
“The location was perfect for our family and all of the running around I needed to do in preparation for moving into our home. What a great way to transition back to our return home. Susan and her staff are warm, friendly and the absolute example of excellence in hospitality!”
Will come Back
“Bwelani guest house is an amazing place. The rooms are beautiful and clean, and furnished with taste and cool stuff. The staff is gentle and always ready to help. The breakfast is just great. Will come back.”
19°C / 32°C
17°C / 31°C
17°C / 31°C
20°C / 33°C
18°C / 28°C